Besides answers to some frequently asked questions found below, you will also find pages dedicated to several topics by using these links:
- What is Marketing Automation? Marketing automation is the SaaS platform which keeps a lead generation campaign organized, allowing you to see all of your lead generation activity in one place. It also collects the data needed for optimizing lead capture so we can continually boost your ROI.
- What if we already have a Marketing Automation provider? We can either work with your marketing automation platform or we can use our own, which is free to our clients. Either way, Latus eliminates the need for you to manage and create all of the sales collateral and personnel needed to implement and maintain a lead generation campaign, or we can dovetail with and build out channels your current personnel are not doing.
- We're already conducting a lead generation campaign, but results haven't been what we'd hoped for. How do you think your results will be any different? First, if you are currently using a marketing automation system you are limited by how it integrates with various marketing channels. Our platform is proprietary and built for every imaginable campaign option there is, and we're always working on it to make it more robust. Secondly, we have the staff and expertise for every conceivable position and skill set when it comes to marketing; copy writing, graphic arts, pay per click ads, social media, content placement, etc. It's what we do in our marketing department, and includes personnel and skill sets even the Fortune 500 rarely keep in house. It makes a difference when everyone is on the same team with the same coordinator. The message remains coherent and cohesive. Thirdly, prior to working together we run a Leads Potential and ROI Analysis. This eliminates surprises and disappointment. You can go here to see what is included, or here to order one for your own company.
- Are the landing pages you create for us hosted on our website? No, they are set up on a second website usually using a subdomain of your own site. There are two reasons for this; 1) We move very quickly and we use a lot of code scripting for our reporting and tracking of leads. At the same time we are constantly split testing pages and messages to optimize your results. It is quicker to use our own system. 2) The integrity of your current website is important and we do not wish to hinder its performance or risk having something happen to it. From a liability standpoint we want to stay away from your site and maintain a sub-site on our own system.
- We have some online and offline sales collateral that is pretty good. Can't you use or re-purpose what we have? Yes we can, and we encourage it! While we will be developing a mountain of collateral for your lead generation campaign we'll also ask to see what you already have. This helps us get to know your company and products or services but it also allows us to use or re-purpose current content for faster implementation of your campaign. It also helps us to preserve your current brand and jargon with new content we create. Your current collateral and downloadable PDF's will be stored in your dashboard within your own library along side of new collateral and content making it easy to keep track of everything.
- What do you mean by "scored" or "qualified leads, and what is "BANT"? It is rare that a B2B buyer will purchase on the first connection. It is also rare that buyers will have one person making a purchasing decision and even more rare they will make that decision in one day. On average, a B2B seller must re-engage buyers with appropriate messages and collateral at least 5-6 times over the course of several weeks. A "scored" lead is a company who has followed a path of information provided (and that may be for several decision makers) so we can gauge their level of interest in your products or services. We use four levels. A "qualified" lead is someone or many people in one prospective company who has reciprocated enough information with us so we can determine their "BANT" - their budget, authority to buy, their immediate need and their time-line for making a purchase. A qualified lead is more than a simple show of hands indicating the possibility they may be interested in purchasing from you; we know they are interested and ready to act with the probability of making a sale.
- How long will it be before we start receiving leads? The short answer is that we are up and running by the end of the first month we work with you. Anytime after that you'll see "green" or unqualified leads come into your dashboard. Give us time and we'll filter out the "tire kickers" and lead unqualified leads down information paths so that they are ready to be passed to your sales team. The longer answer is this: We go to work on your behalf on the very first day; gathering information and collateral from you, diving deeper into your market and competitors and building out the lead generation plan. At the same time our tech department is setting up your marketing automation dashboard and creating necessary connections to where your campaign elements will be placed so we can track visitor engagement. Because our campaigns are customized to you and your audience, and with the immense amount of collateral that needs to be developed before launch, you can expect a "soft launch" in about one month. This means enough collateral is created and paths provided to begin customer engagement using tactics that drive traffic to your landing pages and calls to action quickly. Anytime after that you should be seeing leads coming into your dashboard. But during the second month we prepare for a "hard launch". This means more marketing channels are created, more content is placed on the internet and some of the things that take longer to produce are now finished. By the end of the second month all initial campaigns are up and running. At this point you'll see even more leads come in and enough time will have gone by to score and qualify those initial leads for your sales team. As time goes by and we have a chance to split-test campaign elements even better results can be expected.
- Your website mentions reporting on the marketing automation dashboard and optimizing our return on investment. How does this work? The interface you see on the dashboard reports actual numbers for the various marketing channels we employ on your behalf; ie, email open rates for various message strings, landing page conversions, etc. Behind the scenes however, we use the same numbers for tracking the same response rates and continually make adjustments to campaigns. Our goal is to drive up the engagement rates by continually testing, and therefore driving up the numbers of leads we secure for you. We do not "set it and forget it". The numbers tell us what works - and what works better. While other marketing automation platforms may give you "analytics" which you have to interpret and then act on, we do everything for you. The proof will be in increased response rates over time, reported to you on your dashboard.
When you're ready to uncover your sales lead potential,
- the number of qualified leads we believe we can provide you,
- a strategic "spying mission" of your competition,
- the estimated revenue build your company could enjoy,
- plus customer acquisition costs for your products or services,